- This event has passed.
13th Annual Pink Pumpkin Run, at Guntersville Civitan Park
October 22, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Foundation for Marshall Medical Centers is excited to present the 13th Annual Pink Pumpkin Run to benefit mammography and cancer services at Marshall Medical Centers. The race will take place on Saturday, October 22, 2022 starting and ending at the Guntersville Civitan Park and will include the traditional in-person 5k, 10k and 1 Mile Run Run!
Register early using the code “PINK” to save 10% off registration. Register today at pinkpumpkinrun.com.
This year, our theme is Pink Pumpkin Run “Reunion Tour!” Participants are encouraged to dress as their favorite musical star or group that needs a comeback. We can’t wait to get the gang back together for traditional Pink Pumpkin Run fun!
The 2022 event will feature a 5K, 10K, 1 Mile Fun Run, early registration and packet pick up, music, children’s activities and the popular Pink Pancake Brunch. Remember, you don’t have to run, just participate for a good cause!
- October 12 3:30 PM CDT – Early packet pickup and registration | Marshall Wellness Center South, Boaz | 3:30 – 5:30 pm
- October 21 3:00 PM CDT – Early packet pickup and registration | Guntersville Rec Center | 3-6 pm
- October 22 9:00 AM CDT – 10K
- October 22 9:15 AM CDT – 5K
- October 22 10:15 AM CDT – 1 Mile Fun Run
- October 22 11:15 AM CDT – Awards Ceremony