Consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from a small business when they know that company is a member of their local chamber of commerce. *
Engaging YOU with the Community!
- New Member Feature - We announce and feature your business/organization on social media and in the Chamber’s weekly emails.
- Love What’s Local - The Chamber promotes the importance of shopping local throughout the year through a variety of campaigns.
- Member Plaque - As a member of the Chamber, you receive a plaque to display in your business. While initially this may not sound like much of a benefit, but the Atlanta-based research company, The Shapiro Group found, “When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.”
- Ribbon Cutting and Grand Openings - Enjoy the promotional benefits and exposure of Chamber-sponsored events created to raise consumer awareness of new businesses in the area. When you have something to celebrate, call us. We will help you with all the details. Additionally, ribbon cuttings are promoted on weekly emails, social media as well as in the Advertiser Gleam and the Chamber’s Radio Update on WTWX.
Connecting YOU to the Community…
- Business Meetings, Luncheons, and Networking Events - As a member, you are invited to attend all Chamber events. Most events are free for members to attend. Networking events provide Chamber members the opportunity to connect with other businesspeople and promote their business.
- Networking Events – Good Morning Guntersville and Business After Hours
- Business Breakfast Series – State of the City, Healthcare Update, & Partners in Education
- Other Events – Banquet, Golf Tournament, Member Appreciation, Administrative Professionals Day Luncheon, & Christmas Parade
- Event & Publication Sponsorships and other Promotions - The Chamber offers dozens of opportunities for you to promote your business to the community through events and publications that engage an audience best suited for your business.
Promoting Your Business.
- Around Town Weekly Email - The Chamber actively promotes our members' sales and special events through the Around Town email sent to all Chamber and community members every Thursday. Send us your promotion details no later than 3pm each Tuesday to be included in the Thursday email.
- LakeGuntersville.org - The Chamber’s website includes a full listing of all our members and links to their websites and social media pages. The Chamber website has a schedule of events, plus links to our social media outlets.
- Lake Guntersville Magazine - The Official Guide to Guntersville is a full-color publication published annually. Your company name will appear in the Member Directory of magazine by business category. You also have the option of additional advertising at a discounted rate. Lake Guntersville magazine is distributed to thousands of residents, potential residents, visitors, and potential businesses.
- Referral Services - As a Chamber member, you are part of our exclusive referral list. When we receive a call or visit from someone looking for the services and products you provide, as a Chamber member you move to the top of the list.
Thank you for your interest in the Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce! Jennifer Hulsey, Director of Membership & Communications, would be happy to meet with you and discuss the benefits of your investment with the Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce. Please complete the form below and Jennifer will contact you. You may also call us at 256-582-3612.
* Findings from a survey conducted by the Schapiro Group.