In a survey conducted by the Schapiro Group when consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
- Love What’s Local – The Chamber creates a stronger local economy with shop local campaigns such as “Love What’s Local” education programs, and business retention and attraction initiatives
- Networking – Need additional business contacts? The Chamber holds monthly networking events so members can meet and exchange ideas, develop business relationships and increase their professional network. These events include: Good Morning Guntersville, Business After Hours, and Professional Women’s Network.
- Marketing & Advertising – As part of your membership you are listed (by category) on the Chamber’s website, app, and Lake Guntersville magazine. You also have the opportunity to include special events and promotions in the Chamber’s weekly E-Update.
- E-Updates – The Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce sends out member announcement emails each Thursday to the membership. As a benefit, members may include announcements of upcoming sales and special events. Members must provide announcement to Chamber in a one-page pdf. The announcement will be included in up to four emails leading up to the event.
- Membership Listings – Members automatically receive free listings by business category in Lake Guntersville Magazine, the Chamber’s website, and on the Chamber’s SmartPhone App.
- Referrals – Looking for potential customers and leads? The Chamber can help. Each day the Chamber receives phone calls, visitors into the Welcome Center, and emails from potential customers looking for businesses that can help them with specific goods or services.
- Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities – Contact us for details!
Thank you for your interest in the Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce! Amanda Sellnow, Director of Membership, would be happy to meet with you and discuss the benefits of your investment with the Lake Guntersville Chamber of Commerce. Please complete the form below and Amanda will contact you. You may also call us at 256-582-3612.
Thank you for your interest!